Martin Luther – Adult Education & German Luncheon Fall 2022 and Germany Trip Fall 2023
In collaboration between First Lutheran and Calvary Lutheran churches, we are offering a fall 2022 Adult Education Series, “On the Move: Tracing the Footsteps of Martin Luther”. We have a coordinating two-week trip to Germany planned in October 2023 which is focused on seeing many of the Martin Luther sites, so we are learning all we can before we go! You do not need to go on the Germany trip to attend the adult education and luncheon sessions, All are Welcome. Commitment for the trip is due on October 30, 2022, along with a 1/3 down payment of projected pp trip cost of $3,295 (double occupancy), plus airfare. Join us Sunday mornings at 9:45 am in Room 12 or by zoom or at First Lutheran on Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m. in the fellowship hall, in-person only!
- September 18, September 21 ~ Theology of Martin Luther, Don Carlson
- September 25, September 28 ~ History of Martin Luther, Lisa Christensen-Graefe
- October 2, October 5 ~ Geography of Martin Luther, Martin Graefe
- October 9, October 12 ~ Music of Martin Luther, Lisa Christensen-Graefe
Click here to access the zoom recordings if you miss a session and want to ‘catch up’.
Save the Date – Tracing the Footsteps of Martin Luther 091422 (1)
Luther 2023 – Daily itinerary and highlights as of 091522
Germany Trip Presentation and Q&A
Saturday, October 15, 10 AM ~ Presentation and Q & A – All About Germany Trip 2023 via Zoom at this link or schedule a private session by sending an email to email@example.com.
German Luncheon/Trip Commitment
- October 30 ~ Taste of Germany Luncheon, Noon at First Lutheran Church (free will offering) - RSVP by Oct. 20th to firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with meal count.
- Commitment for the 2023 Germany Trip is due on October 30, 2022.
Want more information or have questions?
Go to www.calvarybemidji.org/adult-ministries/ to access the zoom link and all the details along with the trip itinerary. Follow Calvary Lutheran and 1st Lutheran Facebook Pages. Contact trip leaders Martin Graefe, Lisa Christensen-Graefe and Becky Bergquist at email@example.com and join the “I Am Interested List” to receive email updates and/or ask questions.
Please email Becky Bergquist (firstname.lastname@example.org), Rick Olson (email@example.com) or Ron Gladen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or input to future Adult Education opportunities.