As leaders, we know Calvary is God’s church, and in that sense, all God’s people belong here.
However, did you know Calvary…
- has over 2000 people on our membership roles!
- worships about 500 people per week!
- is part of about 30 baptisms per year!
- our preschool serves 84 families!
- has over 100 youth in confirmation!
Calvary’s staff happily serves all people who walk in for pastoral care, cemetery & facility use needs, programs & meetings within our facility, weddings, and more! How can we best track “active members”? What are Calvary members’ expectations of membership record keeping? At what point does a member get moved to “inactive” status? Help us discern answers to these questions…take this survey before July 10!