Let us give our thanks and praise to God! May our worship lift up and praise the name of Jesus and may our entire lives be a blessing to others. We continue to connect virtually, trusting God’s presence is in all places, with all people. Please let us know your prayer requests, life happenings, feedback on worship and programs, and stories of where you see God working in this time.
If you are looking for a church home or need to contact us, please fill out this contact form.
Let’s worship together, church…
- Clayton talks a lot about the hurt, pain and bitterness in life that we all experience. How would you define bitterness? What does it mean to live or follow a life full of hurt, pain and bitterness?
- In the video, the analogy of past hurt, pain and bitterness is compared to the weight of a train. How is this analogy useful for you? What does this weight do to us?
- Clayton talks about life being like a set of train tracks – not many corners, but just a straight path. Does life ever feel like that for you? If so, when, how or why?
- When is a time that you experienced hurt or pain in the past?
- How did you move through these tough times of hurt and pain and bitterness?
- Do you sometimes feel stuck in life? Like you have no control of where you are going or what you are doing? If so, when? What did you do to try and resolve this?
- Early followers of Jesus were called followers of “the Way” (Acts 9:2, 24:14). What are some characteristics of “the Way” (think fruits of the Spirit)? Do you think God has a new Way for you? How is God’s way different from the ways of this world?
- How do we manage the brokenness of our past while trying to follow a new Way (What are the Easter promises? Read Romans 6 for further help)?
- Feel free to pray together; specifically asking God to break the tracks of pain and bitterness and lead us down a new Way – a Jesus Way!
Did you remember to give your offering?
Service/Activity of the week: Invite 3 people to online worship! Share the worship link with family, friends and/or post it on your social media and let’s invite others to come and worship!
God’s Story ~ Daily Family Faith Resources