Let us give our thanks and praise to God! May our worship lift up and praise the name of Jesus and may our entire lives be a blessing to others. We continue to connect virtually, trusting God’s presence is in all places, with all people. Please let us know your prayer requests, life happenings, feedback on worship and programs, and stories of where you see God working in this time.
If you are looking for a church home or need to contact us, please fill out this contact form.
Let’s worship together, church…
Did you remember to give your offering?
- In our Nooma video tonight, what was something that Rob Bell said that resonated with you?
- Rob talks about going on mission trips, and often feeling like you receive more than you were able to give. Why is that? Have you been ever been on a trip or experience where you felt that?
- There is a quote, “Success can be dangerous”. What does that mean to you?
- Have you ever really, really wanted something, only to get it and realize it wasn’t that big of deal or worth all the ‘wanting’? If so, share the story.
- Rob says, “Grace isn’t fair. God isn’t fair.” What does he mean by that? (Read Romans 5:1-11).
- In Proverbs 30:8-9, what is being asked by the writer? Why?
- How does that compare with the Lord’s Prayer when we pray, “Give us this day, our daily bread…”?
- What is something that you are grateful for today?
- How can we take on an “attitude of gratitude”?
- Paul says in Acts 20:35 ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ What does that mean to you?
- What are some practical ideas for you and your family to “leave a corner” (opening oneself up to serve and love others)?
Service/Activity of the week: Begin a gratitude journal and commit to it for at least the next 7 days. Once a day, write down 2-3 things that you are grateful for that happened the day before. Share your gratitude with others; if you are gratitude stems out of something that involves another person/organization, let them know you are thankful for them!!
God’s Story ~ Daily Family Faith Resources