We thank you for prayerfully reviewing your families stewardship to the mission and ministry here at Calvary, and for prayerfully considering increasing your weekly/monthly giving to support the important work that God has called us to do.
Haven’t filled out a Stewardship Pledge Card yet to support the missions and ministries here at Calvary? Download one here:
Youth: GiveBoldly Youth Pledge Card
Adults: Adult Pledge Card
- God is love. (1 John 4:8)
- We humans are created in God’s image. (Genesis 1:26)
- All that we are and have are gifts of God. (1 Corinthians 7:7)
- God calls us to be loving servants and stewards (caretakers) of all we are and have. (1 Corinthians 4:1-2)
Because we believe these truths, Calvary:
- Invites all members to give to and through the church a proportion of their God-given treasure, time, and talent to support our God-directed ministry.
- Invites all members to grow in stewardship of love as thanksgiving for God’s love.
- Gives as least 10% (Biblical tithe) of our financial offerings to ministries beyond our local program, including both the Evangelical Lutheran Church and local ministry partners.
- To maintain financial confidentiality, invites separate pledges for treasure and for time/talent.
We are church together!