Join us for our Stewardship of Love in-giving celebrations on Sunday, Oct. 23 and Wednesday, Oct. 26! This will be a prayerful time to give your pledges and reflect on what Calvary means to you. We thank you for prayerfully reviewing your families stewardship to the mission and ministry here at Calvary, and for prayerfully considering increasing your weekly/monthly giving to support the important work that God has called us to do.
Haven’t filled out a Stewardship Pledge Card yet to support the missions and ministries here at Calvary? Download one here:
Youth: GiveBoldly Youth Pledge Card
Adults: Adult Pledge Card
- God is love. (1 John 4:8)
- We humans are created in God’s image. (Genesis 1:26)
- All that we are and have are gifts of God. (1 Corinthians 7:7)
- God calls us to be loving servants and stewards (caretakers) of all we are and have. (1 Corinthians 4:1-2)
Because we believe these truths, Calvary:
- Invites all members to give to and through the church a proportion of their God-given treasure, time, and talent to support our God-directed ministry.
- Invites all members to grow in stewardship of love as thanksgiving for God’s love.
- Gives as least 10% (Biblical tithe) of our financial offerings to ministries beyond our local program, including both the Evangelical Lutheran Church and local ministry partners.
- To maintain financial confidentiality, invites separate pledges for treasure and for time/talent.
Get Involved right away!
Please take a few minutes to record a short video or type up a quick document about how Calvary has impacted your life or the lives of your loved ones. You can upload your videos or documents here: Videos-Testimonials
You can also get once weekly updates by text or email from the Stewardship Committee. These might be inspirational or practical, but it’s any easy way to be involved in the stewardship area in our church. Sign up for once weekly updates by text or email
Grow with us!
We have 3 weeks of Learning Opportunities around stewardship – come and sit in on a session – ask questions!
- October 2: “‘Give Boldly: A Stewardship of Love’ ~ What does the Bible have to say about it?”
- October 9: “Nuts and Bolts of giving at Calvary: Everything you ever wanted to know about giving but were afraid to ask!”
- October 16: “A Spirituality of Giving: Prayerful Preparation for Generosity Sunday and Wednesday.”