Let us give our thanks and praise to God! May our worship lift up and praise the name of Jesus and may our entire lives be a blessing to others. We continue to connect virtually, trusting God’s presence is in all places, with all people. Please let us know your prayer requests, life happenings, feedback on worship and programs, and stories of where you see God working in this time.
If you are looking for a church home or need to contact us, please fill out this contact form.
Let’s worship together, church…
- What is something that you heard in this evenings video that stood out to you?
- When you think about God, what images come to mind? When was a time you felt, experienced, or saw God at work in your life or in the world?
- Rob Bell stated that when he thinks of God, he thinks of a song – an eternal, transforming, life-giving song. And he asks us if we are in-tune. Is that helpful to you or not? Why?
- When you think of a relationship, any relationship, what comes to mind?
- What are some characteristics of a good relationship?
- What are some characteristics of a bad relationship?
- What are specific ways that we build good relationships? What things destroy relationships?
- Think about a relationship with God…how is that similar or different than how you described relationships above.
- What does it mean to have a relationship with God? What does it look like, feel like and sound like to you (check out Acts 2:42 to see 4 characteristics of a relationship with God).
- Is faith in God and a relationship with God similar or different? Explain.
- Can we have one without the other? Why or why not?
Did you remember to give your offering?
Service/Activity of the week: Purchase gift cards from local businesses and distribute them to people you interact with during the day (co-worker, workers at stores [gas station, grocery store, pharmacy, etc.], Churches United, neighbors). Make sure to share your God-stories with Calvary!